July 26, 2017
Beat the Heat with Rosé and Ceviche!
- 1 lb Shrimp
- 8 Limes, Juiced
- 2 Tomatoes, Diced
- 5 Green Onions, Minced
- 2 Celery Stalks, Sliced
- 1/2 Green Bell Pepper, Minced
- 1/2 cup Fresh Parsley, Chopped
- 1/8 cup Fresh Cilantro, Chopped
- 1 1/2 tbsps Olive Oil
- Freshly Ground Black Pepper
- Rinse cleaned and deveined shrimp and place in a medium-sized bowl. Pour lime juice over the shrimp. The shrimp should be completely immersed in the lime juice. Chill the lime juice and shrimp all day or overnight until shrimp is opaque (you cannot see through them).
- Empty 1/2 of the lime juice from the bowl. Add tomatoes, green onions, celery, green bell pepper, parsley, black pepper, olive oil, and cilantro to the shrimp mixture. Stir gently. Serve this dish in fancy glasses with a slice of lime hanging over the rim for effect.